Creating an international academic community whose aim is to continuously develop business and accounting sciences to answer the challenges faced by organizations through innovative and smart thinking.
Establishing an international academic community in order to achieve the following mission statements:
- To become an agent of change by delivering up-to-date accounting and business global issues to the society in general and to academicians as well as business practitioners in particular.
- To encourage the development of innovative ideas in accounting and business sciences in various countries in order to obtain a better understanding among interested stakeholders.
- To improve ideas and thinking related to accounting and business sciences in creating value added for the real world.
- To create a sustainable international community that encompasses various interests of accountants and organization leaders.
- To answer the global challenges faced by accountants and organization leaders through newly discovered theories.